Thursday, June 17, 2010

its time to stop it being pushed to the back

Time to live up to what the tattoo on my wrist is all about
I got this tattoo as it means that I should stop caring what other people think. Its a lil reminder of that. Think for myself do what makes me happy live in the now. And that my friends is Wicca. I have been afraid to practise it properly as I have been overly concerned by what people think. They are all like oh its dumb, you're just following a fad, oh its evil, I cant believe you like that, oh you just are trying to be cool.
WELL SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU BASTARDS! For your information I was named after a Welsh Witch. Hence I have been instersted in Wicca far beyond anything else I can remember as I knew from a very young age about it. Its the only thing that feels right for me. I am not following a fad I suck at that sorta thing and WHO THE FUCK CARES. I am going to start this weekend by celebrating the Yule Festivities. From 19th till 23rd its Yule or Midwinter (here in Southern Hemisphere anyways) and I was thinking what better time than to start learning and doing. No Im not going to do anything crazy like cast spells. I dont think Im into that side of it. But I am happy enough to give thanks, celebrate the Sabbats, and live my life along the lines of Wicca. For those of you who are too anal to realise that its not evil here read this:
Wicca is typically a duotheistic religion, worshipping a Goddess and a God, who are traditionally viewed as the Triple Goddess and Horned God. These two deities are often viewed as being facets of a greater pantheistic Godhead, and as manifesting themselves as various polytheistic deities. Nonetheless, there are also other theological positions within the Craft, ranging from monotheism to atheism. Wicca also involves the ritual practice of magic, largely influenced by the ceremonial magic of previous centuries, often in conjunction with a liberal code of morality known as the Wiccan Rede, although this is not adhered to by all Witches. Another characteristic of the Craft is the celebration of seasonally based festivals known as Sabbats, of which there are usually eight in number annually.
Paganism or Wicca are nature based religions 
I think I might write here my learnings over the next few years and the things I do (if all goes in that direction to updating). Its in my core this is right for me. I will not be hard out with it, I will not try to convert or push other people into my religion and I will not try to talk to much about it. But its what makes me happy so thats all that matters.
Right so this weekend is Mid Winter - Yule. I will celebrate by making paper snowflakes, instead of a chocolate log I think I will make my walnut and sultana slice, spend time with family and loved ones, I'll see I cant find something to make a Yule Log which will use to celebrate the birth of the son of the Goddess Mabon. I will decorate the place here like its Christmas time.   

Anyways have a nice night ciao
Cristiano Ronaldo

No comments:

Post a Comment