Thursday, April 8, 2010

Turns Out

Turns out there is sooo much to do and not enough hours in the day to do it all. I have been rather busy since last time I updated here and still am so unfortunately this will be a quick update.

Headed to Napier to visit Dad, My lil borthers and step Mom Claire with Lany. Was great fun! Photos of the trip on FB. Have come home and been busy every night since so havent really had a chance to relax and I wont get that chance till next monday (I hope) either because I will be out every day/night till then. I just want to blob and do my fun stuff - soon my pretties soon.

Hope you all had a fun and safe easter. I am helping my friend Nikki plan a baby shower for the Beautiful Jo. Wont say what we have planned as Jo will see and she will just have to wait till Saturday to find out what we have planned - love you Jo

Anyways my lunch break is actually over so I have to get back to work promise to give you all a longer update later on x

EYE CANDY:
Johnny Depp

Reading: The Clan Of Cave Bear by Jean M Auel
Listening to: When a heart breaks by S.O. Stereo

TTFNS
x

No comments:

Post a Comment