Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Still moving strong on and on

So still trucking even though I have managed to get myself a head cold. Todays update is of some photos I meant to upload back in December but never got around to doing so. So yes they are very christmas. Also I have taken some photos of an adorable little bird I thought I would share with you all. I am yet to take my photo for the day as they assignment is Landscapes at DPS this week and it finishes tomorrow. Took some photos of the pink sunset last night so thats here as well.
PONSONBY LIGHTS



























Pretty tiny lil bird on the fence by apartment. Zoomed in so slightly grainy if you click to enlarge


Pretty sunset last night



EYE CANDY FOR TODAY:

Have no idea who he is but he's yum

No comments:

Post a Comment