Friday, January 8, 2010

Good bye Uncle Ian

Last night my Uncle Ian (mum's little brother) lost his fight with Cancer. May you now no longer be in pain and rest in peace. I will look after Stone as much as I can for you. He is doing well.

This was the song played at Uncle Ian and Zorica's wedding Z walked down the isle to it on the 19 dec 09


This is a song that both Ian and Z love to bits - Everybody Hurts by REM


And this is a song I sang to Uncle Ian after he had passed and I was in the hospital looking after him while everyone else were off doing things and we were waiting for Stone to arrive


Here's some pics of his wedding






Funeral will be on the 12th Jan 2010
And thats all im in the mood for today more another time

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete