Thursday, November 26, 2009

REMINISING


Ok so tonight I am finally going to see New Moon. Gareth is taking me to Gold Class to watch it feeling pretty excited about it. I watched Twiligt last night so its not much in between the two movies. Everyone says its a great movie so looking forward to watching it. Last night I got my nails french manicured! YAY its so pretty. Haa haa I went in right and asked Vicky (the girl that does my nails) to do them oval shaped so they mirroe my cuticals but they kinda looked yuck. So I got her to square them off a bit so they were curvedish with flat on the end but they looked even worse so I was like can you do the square tips on them, meanwhile my nails are getting shorter and shorter. But they are still pretty so thats the main thing. Also booked my hair in to get done on the 19th dec. YAY! Pretty pertty for Xmas day :O) Not much else happened yesterday.

Today I have been reminising about old childhood books that I used to read and love. The Jungle Book, The Velveteen Rabbit, The Snowman, Wind In The Willows, Beatrix Potter books and many more. So I looked up on the internet and found a whole bunch of pictures from those much loved books:

One of my favourites The Velveteen Rabbit. I had a different book to this but it had a tape with it



Outside wishing to be real like the other rabbits

The Wind In The Willows - Mole, Toad and Ratty

Ratty and Mole - this was my favourite for a long time

Toad, Mole, Ratty and Badger

The Snowman, this was a book with tape that belonged to my sister I had Velveteen Rabbit but it was neat with the music and pretty pictures

Im sure he moved!

The end after the grand adventures

The Jungle Book - King Louie, Bagheera, Baloo and Mowgli

The 12 Dancing Princesses - they kept distroying their shoes every night and the king didnt know why

Rumpelstiltskin

Rapunzel

Thumbelina

Tom Thumb

Snow White and Rose Red

The Princess and The Pea
And thats all Im going to put up for now but there were sooo many. Classic movies I love Sound Of Music, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. Marry Poppins, The Princess Bride, Labryinth, The Never Ending Story, Bedknobs and Broomsticks (original), Peter Pan ahh they list goes one and on. Ahh the way fairy tales used to be :O) Well I havent got too much more to say but I hope seeing these pictures have put a smile to your face. It has to mine. Now I'll put the normal smile on your face, and upload hottie pic for today. Gogin to be Twilight related as seeing it tonight:


Team Jacob???
OR

Team Edward????

Narp gimme Team Lestat and Louis any day - the classic vampire

Perhaps Team Damon and Stefan? Young and fun?

Team Eric and Bill? Hot and hotter?

Team Dracula yes pelase

Team Armand???

So many vampires we love them all. I know there is plenty more but its home time
ENJOY

No comments:

Post a Comment