Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Oh the Moon

The feeling of love is the same feeling that you get when you stare into the moon on a clear night

Today I have come back to work and the coughing is alot less its rather nice actually. Been busy here but thats ok I was getting a little board & restless at home as I wasnt going anywhere. I am not going to say much so I can upload photos I took last night of the moon. There were fireworks being let off and it was making it too hard for me to sleep so I went outside to look and the moon was full and large in the sky. So I got out my tripod and took photos of the Beautiful mother moon.










The moon, like a flower
In heaven's high bower,
With silent delight
 Sits and smiles on the night
 
All except the last were taken with my Canon EOS 400D. The last was taken with my canon powershot.  It had such a beautiful pink tinge on the clouds and even though both cameras didnt pick up how yellow the moon actually was I have never been happier with photos I have taken of the moon I hope you like :O)
 
HOTTIE TODAY

This is Chris Evans he played Johnny Storm or Human Torch in Fantastic 4

1 comment:

  1. Those moon shots are F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S I love the moon and finding the "bunny in the moon" always makes me happy (if you don't get that last comment have a look at the moon and check out the "ears and the face and body of a bunny!" tee hee :) glad you are getting better hunny bunny! ha ha ha xxxxx luv ya

    ReplyDelete