Friday, October 16, 2009

My Heart Is Beating Like A Jungle Drum

Emiliana Torrini's Song Jungle Drum is such a wicked fun song it has such a great beat to it
I dont know how to put tunes up so I got the lyrics instead. Emiliana is another awesome Icelandic singer, she even does a cover of one of Bjork's songs. Its pretty cool. Think it might be hunter. She performed Gollum's Song during the credits on Lord Of The Rings The Two Towers. Anyways I think the song is wicked. Also totally addicted to Gabin's - Bang Bang To the Rock N Roll

Hey, I'm in love,
My fingers keep on clicking to the beating of my heart.
Hey, I can't stop my feet,
Ebony and ivory and dancing in the street.
Hey, it's because of you,
The world is in a crazy, hazy hue.
My heart is beating like a jungle drum.
My heart is beating like a jungle drum.
My heart is beating like a jungle drum.
Man, you got me burning,
I'm the moment between the striking and the fire.
Hey, read my lips,
Cause all they say is kiss, kiss, kiss.
No, it'll never stop,
My hands are in the air,
yes I'm in love.
My heart is beating like a jungle drum.
My heart is beating like a jungle drum.
My heart is beating like a jungle drum.
My heart is beating like a jungle drum.

Fun pic :O)
The photos for today are my tattoos

This is the first one I ever got.Its 9 years old and its called "Dancing with the Moonlight" also each of the 5 points of the star are my family. Mum, Dad, Lany, Seth and Liam. It was a 21st gift from an ex of mine. Even though we dont talk anymore I am still extremely close with his family. Its still a favourite and I appreciate the gift from him to this day.

This is the second tattoo I got. It is a Tibetian Mantra (prayer). Its Om Mani Padme Hum - or Hail The Jewel Of The Lotus some say Behold! The Jewel in the Lotus. The Tibetians believe that saying the mantra out loud or silently to oneself, invokes the powerful benevolent attention and blessings of Chenrezig, the embodiment of compassion. Viewing the written form of the mantra is said to have the same effect - it is often carved into stones, like the one pictured above, and placed where people can see them.
Om = Generosity / Bliss
Ma = Ethics / Compassion
Ni = Patience / passion / desire
Pe = Diligence
Me = Renunciation / Discipline
Hung = Wisdom
I love this still today, it makes me happy to look at it and say it out loud. I have had it for roughly 3 years now.

This is on my wrist. Yes another star - those who know me know I have a slight obsession. Star Car much? Anyways this was a tattoo to remind me to stop listening to what other people think or to think for myself and just look after myself. I have most of my life bent to the will of others to make the situation a peaceful one and this is my little Fuck You. This pic actually slightly differs from the orignial design I took in but I love it all the same. It also has a polar opposite meaning - it is a little reminder of my mummy. I've had it for about a year and a half now.
These I got 3 days after the wrist tattoo and had booked in for a few months before the one on my wrist. The 3 stars are some family members of mine that were extremely important to me and that I got along with really well when they were around. The big one is my cousin Rueben. The next one in is my Nana Pam and the last one is my Uncle Ron. I wont list reasons for them as it will go on but they know why they are so special.
I will get more as I am addicted I just have to find the right thing to get

HOT MAN PIC:
Brett Novek - Better known as a model from America's Smartest Model or whatever it was called. Stupid show hot guys (& chicks)

No comments:

Post a Comment