Thursday, October 29, 2009

Its The End Of The World - not for the faint hearted

So as most of my closest friends know I have discovered I have an allergy to milk. Well to lactose. So I dont drink milk anymore I have soy and I try to avoid any milk based products as much as possible. The lactose used to give me headaches, stomach aches and yes Im not afraid to admit it made me fart lots and they smelt like they were fresh from Rotorua (oh yeah most of my friends will also know Im not much of a lady so shock factor gone). Anyways no milk = no headahces, stomach aches & no farts YAY wicked stuff. But at times a girl still needs her chocolate right? I mean chocolate is a girls best friend these days becuase its affordable, tasty and it wont cheat on you & you can eat it in front of your parents right? But you cant wear it like diamonds that old girls best friend. So anyways my issue that is making me cry that its the end of the world is well I brought myself some chocolate and ate a bit of it last night. I wont say it was a small amount but it wasnt alot either. Anyways so I farted alllllll night and it stunk. Gareth tooted away with me of course like he always does and together we made the place smell divine but I mean I couldnt stop. Gone was the idea of trying to be sexy for Gareth last night I totally blew that one out the window I mean literally. How can you be sexy when you smell like rotten eggs I mean its pretty embarrassing. On top of the dead animal smell I was coughing like a fog horn & I totally wanted to snuggle with my man last night. Nap no go there. Went over to hug him & wondered why the hug was a little stiff - think I had brought over some of my smell.
SO becuase of this disgusting behind business I have decided that I am not going to eat chocolate........ much. I have already only been eating dark chocolate as it has less lactose. But I think I might try and discover the likes of carob - although I am told its a poor excuse for chocolate - oooo I know I need to chat with Jo she knows of Vegan chocolate she puts it in her devine cookies & no one knows any better. But otherwise no chocolate for me. I have already given up my ultimate love Ice Cream. Thankfully there is a beautiful Soy Ice Cream called Lite Licks. Sooo yummy only its $7 for 1 litre. Yoghurt is already a gonner which is a shame as I love that as well - they wont sell Vaalia in New Zealand so I can only have that when im in Australia. Which at the moment only happens once a year. I am going to hang onto cheese though. Its the only thing that I can have small amounts of & have little to no affect from. I just dont go and chop huge chunks of it off the block and munch on anymore. Meh you get these things.
Now for a poem:
20 REASONS WHY CHOCOLATE IS BETTER THAN SEX:
1) You can GET chocolate.

2) "If you love me you`ll swallow that" has real meaning with chocolate.
3) Chocolate satisfies even when it has gone soft.
4) You can safely have chocolate while you are driving.
5) You can make chocolate last as long as you want it to.
6) You can have chocolate even in front of your mother.
7) If you bite the nuts too hard the chocolate won`t mind.
8) Two people of the same sex can have chocolate without being called nasty names.
9) The word "commitment" doesn`t scare off chocolate.
10) You can have chocolate on top of your workbench/desk during working hours without upsetting your   co-workers.
11)You can ask a stranger for chocolate without getting your face slapped.
12) You don`t get hairs in your   mouth with chocolate.
13) With chocolate there`s no need to fake it.
14) Chocolate doesn`t make you pregnant.
15) You can have chocolate at any time of the month.
16) Good chocolate is easy to find.
17) You can have as many kinds of chocolate as you can handle.
18) You are never too young or too old for chocolate.
19) When you have chocolate it does not keep your neighbors awake.
20) With chocolate size doesn`t matter.

Hope that made you all smile :O)
Oh so today appparently there has been a massive as power cut in Auckland. It has been restored but I had no idea. Im having lots of no ideas lately. Maybe I should have two ideas. It cant be all bad I did bring in my book today to hopefully write in. Sigh I'm still a little sad that we never got our arses to Arageddon this weekend gone as I was reallllllyyyy hoping to hear the Robot Chicken boys talk about their show and so on. And I was hoping to take some photos of hottie Seth Green - yes I think he is HOT so sue me. The guy is funny as anything, piss takes himself and has charm. Plus if people havent noticed I have a soft spot for yee ol carrot tops. Something about their firey disease that appeals to me lol! Nah I like Red hair on a guy I think its hot. I do like brunettes better but all the reddies I've known have all be really nice funny guys, and none of them have been bad looking either so yes I am proud to admit I am a ginga lover! hee hee and why not?
Bahh haa haa I just got a funny email - have a read - the HOT MAN & pic I took today are after the letter:

From: David Thorne

Date: Wednesday 30 September 2009 6.04pm
To: Peter Williams
Subject: Inspection Report

Dear Peter,

Thankyou for the surprise inspection and invitation to participate in the next. I appreciate you underlining the text at the bottom of the page which I would otherwise have surely mistaken for part of the natural pattern in the paper. I was going to clean the apartment but had so many things on my 'to do' list that I decided to treat them all equally and draw pictures of sharks instead. I have attached one for your honest appraisal.


I have read through your list of chores and intend to rectify the situation by wrapping my entire body in eighteen rolls of super absorbent Thick'n'thirsty® paper towels, hosing down the apartment, then rolling around on the floor and rubbing myself up and down walls. I will cover the more stubborn marks with Liquid Paper. I will also get back to you in regards to the premises being inspected in another two weeks, my agreement to do so will depend on availability and not wanting to.

Regards, David.

From: Peter Williams
Date: Thursday 01 October 2009 9.41am
To: David Thorne
Subject: Re: Inspection Report



David

I suggest you take this matter more seriously. You were sent notice of the inspection as part of our normal procedure. You will not use a hose in the apartment. I have never heard of anything so ridiculous and it is not just about the marks on the walls - the light fitting in the lounge room is broken and the apartment smells of smoke.

Peter

From: David Thorne
Date: Thursday 01 October 2009 10.26am
To: Peter Williams
Subject: Re: Re: Inspection Report
Dear Peter,

The light fitting was the victim of a toy lightsabre being swung in a space too small to do the same with a cat. I dodged a leaping double handed overhead attack and the fitting, being fitted, didn't. I will grab a matching replacement $12 fitting from IKEA the next time I require a tiny iron board or glass tea light.

The smell you mistook for cigarette smoke was probably just from the fog machine. Each Tuesday I hold a disco in my bedroom with strobe lighting and special guest. As my wardrobe door has a large mirror on it, it looks like someone is dancing with you. I once dressed as a lady and it was almost exactly what I imagine dancing with a real lady would be like. Unfortunately, I kept worrying about falling, hitting my head and being found dressed that way so she left after only a few dances and a brief, but full of promise, kiss. You should come one night, it will be a dance spectacular. I imagine you are probably a good dancer because you are small and the smallest member of the Rocksteady Crew was definitely the best one.

Regards, David.

From: Peter Williams
Date: Thursday 01 October 2009 1.16pm
To: David Thorne
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Inspection Report


David

I do not appreciate being called small and being sent stupid drawings of me being eaten by a shark. The apartment is to be cleaned and reinspected in two weeks time. You cant have a fog machine or anything like that at the apartment in case the smoke damages the walls.

Peter

From: David Thorne
Date: Thursday 01 October 2009 4.02pm
To: Peter Williams
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Inspection Report

Dear Peter,

I apologise for mentioning your smallness. It must be a subject most people you know avoid. Was it the Rocksteady Crew comment or the fact that the shark was actually very small in the picture, making you, in comparison, the size of a very small fish? I have attached a revised version which you can print out, pin to your cubicle wall, look at whenever you are feeling down and think "That Volkswagen looks way too small for me to get into, I must be huge."

Regards, David.


From: Peter Williams

Date: Thursday 01 October 2009 5.12pm
To: David Thorne
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Inspection Report


David

Do not send me anymore drawings. I am not joking. I am keeping a record of everything you send just so you know. If the apartment is not clean when we reinspect in two weeks time, we will consider terminating the lease. I suggest you take this matter more seriously as we have also had noise complaints regarding your premises.

Peter


From: David Thorne
Date: Thursday 01 October 2009 6.27pm
To: Peter Williams
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Inspection Report

Dear Peter,

Yes, I find loud music helps me relax while I clean as the music distracts me so much that I stop cleaning. Which is relaxing. I will probably get onto it this week though. I do not wish to be evicted as I have developed a severe case of agoraphobia and residing in an apartment where I can reach all four walls while standing in the one spot brings me a feeling of comfort and safety. Although the wood printed linoleum and IKEA light fittings only go so far in disguising an old apartment in a old building on a busy and extremely loud main road, the daily culling of plague proportion cockroaches gives me something to do in my spare time and it is good to stay active. I class the eighteen cans of surface spray I use per week as sporting equipment.


I purchased one of those electronic cockroach things you plug into the wall which is meant to scare cockroaches by sending a pulse through the apartment wiring but while it seems to have reduced the numbers, others have evolved to feed off the electrical signal, increasing their size. I am using one as a coffee table in the lounge and two smaller ones as side tables in the bedroom. Cockroaches would no doubt be susceptible to carbon monoxide poisoning though so will try running a hose pipe from my car exhaust to the apartment, closing the windows and leaving the vehicle running overnight. It is apparently an odourless gas so should not prove an issue for my son's cub group sleepover. I read somewhere once that cockroaches can survive a nuclear attack so I have been collecting the dead ones and intend to glue several thousand to the walls thereby ensuring my survival should Cyberdyne Systems become self aware between now and when the lease runs out.


I also need to purchase a new vacuum cleaner before I can start cleaning as I used my current one to suck up a large spider a few weeks ago and I am afraid to pull out the sock I shoved into the end of the pipe to block his exit in case he is sitting in there waiting and getting more pissed off by the day. A few months ago while I was at work, a spider ran up my arm. I threw myself backwards from the desk onto the floor and rolled around thrashing while undressing to make sure the spider was not in my hair or clothes. Unfortunately I was in a client meeting at the time with a company that sold cleaning products. If the meeting had gone better they would have proven quite handy at this point.

Regards, David.

From: Peter Williams
Date: Friday 02 October 2009 10.18am
To: David Thorne
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Inspection Report


I am not going to waste my time reading any more of your stupid nonsense. Clean the property or we will terminate the lease - the choice is yours. Do not email again unless it is of a serious matter.


Peter


From: David Thorne
Date: Friday 02 October 2009 10.36am
To: Peter Williams
Subject: Nom nom nom



********************************************


My Pic for today:

This is the view on the way to work. This morning the sun was out and shining at me so I photographed it
HOT MAN TODAY:

Seth Green - yup my Red Head hottie today. Who doesnt know him? Let me see Buffy, Austin Powers, The X-Files (only 1 ep but he was a long haired stoner lol), Can't Hardly Wait, Airborne, Idle Hands, Jossie & The Pussycats, Rat Race, The Itallian Job, Voice of Chris Griffin amoung others on Family Guy, a creator & voice on Robot Chicken and soooooo many one episode appearances on so many tv shows Greys, Will & Grace, Heroes, and many many more. Funny Hot Guy
Have a great day :O)

1 comment: