Saturday, May 30, 2009

Nik & Lisa's Wedding


These are photos I took for Nick & Lisa's wedding on Oct 11 2008. I was a wedding guest but they had also asked me to photograph their wedding reception. They arent in any order sorry cant seem to work that with this site. Also I havent manipulated the photos in anyway I dont know how yet lol! Above is Nick & Lisa cutting their cake.

Grooms mother, my Aunty Sue & Best Man Rob, who is also Nicks brother

"Now you may kiss the bride"

The chocolate holders for each table. These are Nick & Lisa's

The Decoration ontop of the wedding cake was beautiful

Just married and posing with Nick's paretns Charlie & Sue

Walking down the isle after the vows

Robbie dancing with Nana Margaret - Nick & my Nana
Saying their vows
My beautiful cousin Shanna & I
The first damce for the married couple. So cute

Awww Mr & Mrs Harrison

No comments:

Post a Comment