Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tune Tuesday

Some new music for you

The Beautiful Brooke Waggoner singing Fresh Pair of Eyes - sorry no video but just listen and enjoy
Lyrics:
'Cause I want to be seen
With a fresh pair of eyes
The single white tree
In a black hood of disguise
I want, I want to be seen
With a fresh pair of eyes
The single, the single white tree
In a black hood of disguise
I miss God, I miss God
I miss God, I miss God

Also for a very different song to the above - not quite the whole song its actually 7.07mins long but so good to broaden your music horizon and I hope you enjoy it or otherwise watch just for the heck of it:

Ha apparently it took a while for the Lyrics to come out and there were many made up different versions. Alot of it is rather repetitive but this is pretty much what he is singing:
Lyrics:
People won't be people when they hear this sound
That's been glowing in the dark at the edge of town
People won't be people,
No the people won't be people when they hear this sound
Won't you show me what begins at the edge of town
The singer is a crook, whoa-ey-oh

The singer is a crook, whoa-ey-oh
The singer is a crook, whoa-ey-ohKitchen is the cook, whoa-ey-oh
The singer is a crook, whoa-ey-oh

Scissors are the barbers, whoa-ey-oh
Singer is a crook, whoa-ey-oh
The chorus full of actors
ETC ETC
:o)

Another song that I am rather enjoying at the moment:
Meh cant be bothere with getting the lyrics for this one. All are very talented people and I enjoy their music.

Now Im going to go to bed with serious tooth ache and do this all over again tomorrow. Sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment