Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Diana Mini is MINE

OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD

IT ARRIVED! Yes I finally have myself a Diana Camera. Its little sister the Diana Mini (insert heart here) and its even better than I thought. There is a  film in it right now and I have been snapping away. I dont expect them to be the awesome photos I want them to be first round because I am yet to get used to the camera, get the right film for it and I think when I take it into get them developed there will be a little bit of an issue as the camera stores take the "average" light colour & so on & they can often not look that great at developing. Also who develops film these days? Does any photo place? Or do I need to take it somewhere extra special? Will have to fin out. Till then you can look at photos taken with my Canon Powershot of the lovely lil lass:
I got all retarded and gave her a yellow heart
.
Taken on my coworkers cell phone
Stoopidly happy, Im sooo speshul
baah haa haa and I dont care cuz I have this camera and you dont

Will show you the photos as soon as I can. But wont be till next month when pay day comes :O(

No comments:

Post a Comment