Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy 2011 to you all

1. What did you do in 2010 that you’d never done before?
 Hmmm man trying to recall what I did for the year isnt all that easy lol! Oh Relay for Life in March that was pretty amazing. Doing the walk to raise money for a cure for Cancer and all things surrounding Cancer.

2. Did you keep your New Year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
 I didnt manage to keep them all but I definately got a few of them accomplished and while looking over them yesterday while writing out the new ones it felt good to know that I had achieved goals I had set
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Yes there were a few new wonderful babies born to good friends this year. Yay welcome to the world little cuties. Welcome Connor, Evie, Stella, and Noah H
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Unfortunately yes. My Uncle Ian passed away in Janurary after loosing his battle with Colon Cancer. Its almost his one year anniversary - 7th Jan. Love you Unk x
5. What places did you visit?
 Nowhere out of NZ this year saving money. But visited Dad in Napier, then have done the yearly trip to Hahei and have popped down to Whangamata for the new year recently
6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
 More reading time and the motivation to exercise and write in my book more
7. What dates from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? Well 7th Jan is the biggest one, Uncle Ian passing. A date in October I'll tell you all about in April (secret squirrel)
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Paying off a huge loan in March and Secret Squirrel stuff  - promise I'll tell ya later
9. What was your biggest failure?
Ahhh not sure, all I can think of is I didnt get to my goal weight that I wanted to nothing huge but Im half way there
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?Nope but the Star Car was sick and out of action for 3 months
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Tickes to see Florence & The Machine, my lil point & shoot camera
Note these photos were not with my lil point & shoot, a person I met at the concert & hung out with helped by letting me take pics and sent them to me
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?My little cousin Stone whose father (my Uncle Ian) passed away & he handled it pretty well. Not good I mean he was 10 but he has been doing pretty well since it happened
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressedDunno so no one I guess
14. Where did most of your money go? Bills mainly but also savings
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? The Florence and Machine concert I went to. Flo is amazing!
16. What song will always remind you of 2010?
Miley Cyrus - The Climb. I know not the best song but my little cousin Stone & Grace sung it at Uncle Ian's funeral so its a pretty important song
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? Happier
b) thinner or fatter? Thinner
c) richer or poorer? Hmmm medium wealth
18. What do you wish you’d done more of? Write in my book. Take more photos. Spend time with family and friends. Exercise more
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Sat on my pc
20. How did you spend Christmas last year?
Started off at the Mitchells, then visted the Harrison Clan then ended up at Pete and Jans at Matakana for Pizzas for Dinner
21. Did you fall in love in 2010?
In love more with family I guess but otherwise not really
22. What was your favorite TV program? Hmm toughie: Greys, V, TVD, The Big C and Walking Dead
23. What did you do for your birthday in 2010? Went to a Smashing Pumpkins concert
24. What was the best book you read? In 2010 ahhhh unsure Living Dead in Dallas was good. So was Linger & Shiver. Have enjoyed most the books I have read this year
25. What did you want and get?
More Books and Photoshop - got both
26. What did you want and not get? A Boh Runga tui or fantail necklace. It was all I asked for for my birthday and new years
27. What was your favorite film of this year?
These things are toughies. Can't pic one sooo these were the ones I REALLY enjoyed: Toy Story 3, The Other Guys, The Last Airbender, Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Part 1, Kick-Ass, & Predators 2010
28. Did you make some new friends this year?Yes I did indeed and they are lovely people yay I love new friends
29.What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? dunno it was a good year
30. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010? Huh? - Yeah just like that lol!
31. What kept you sane?Not what but who My Shelley, Nikki, Jo & Katie. Joanne kept me sane at work
32. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? Looks wise Ian Somerhalder om nom nom nom. For brains and comedy, for being real & who just who he is Paul Henry x
33. What political issue stirred you the most? Well Paul Henry's one was I guess pretty political. It pissed me off that people could take his comment so seriously that they didnt have a clue he was joking when he said the thing that ultimately got him dismissed from TV. Clearly they dont understand Paul Henry
34. Who did you miss? Paul Henry from the morning breakfast show on one, My Uncle Ian and my mum on rare occassions
One Cheeky, Funny, Honest, Genuine, Hard Working Man
I know many people dont like him but I do
35. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010?I learned its not as bad as it seems and people can forgive and forget. And I learned that you can achieve goals you have worked so hard for

I got these 35 questions to answer from my fave blog ever Jive Turkey have never done such a thing before so thought I might.

No comments:

Post a Comment